Saturday 5 February 2011

An apple loaf cake to die for...

I have to say that I have taken this recipe from Nigela's blog although I have gave it my own touch! the first time I made it was great but I thought that a few extra ingredients wouldn't do any harm...
This is a recipe to do when you don't know what to do with those apple you get in your weekly delivery box or if you have apple trees and you are desperate to use the apples you are piling in your garden.

I promise everyone will love this recipe!



Ingredients:

Wet ingredients
150g melted butter
150g brown sugar
2 eggs
4-5 apples grated

Dry ingredients
300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1-2 tsp cinamon
200g dry fruit (I like dry apricots)
100g walnuts
handful of chocolate chips

-
Mix all the wet ingredients first and then mix with dry ingredients, bake in a loaf tin for 45-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.

Enjoy, it is a very simple but delicious recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment